Monday, September 8, 2008

Learning the Hard Way

Carsyn is my kid who will find her path in life and I'll never worry again - or I'll always worry! She is very strong-willed and likes to figure things out in her own way and on her own time. This happened to be the perfect example of this personality trait . . . We volunteered at the school carnival, and there were a lot of prizes left at my booth. The girls all asked if they could take a couple of extra toys home. Carsyn picked a handful of those little popper things. When we got home, she stuck them all over her face. Rod and I both warned her that they would leave marks all over her face . . . like Mom and Dad actually know anything!!! She showed us who was right . . . hence the "carnival hickies!" Love you Carsyn!

No comments: