Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bipolar Mood Swings!!!




Well, the tooth got pulled - and we survived!!! Now our song is "I lost a tooth, I lost a tooth, and now I love the dentist!" Yay! After only a short anxiety attack, a little Valium, a hilarious bout of laughing gas - which really does make you laugh (who knew!), and 45 minutes of tugging and pulling, the tooth is extracted and on its way to healing! Carsyn did so good and was SO brave! I have a much happier little girl who can't wait for the tooth fairy to fill her little pockets tonight, (she is sure that a tooth with roots still attached gets at least $4.00!) and much less swelling and infection already! Thank goodness for modern medicines and girly-girl mood swings (oh, and thanks to Grandma for a little extra bribery too!)!

1 comment:

Fiddlefish said...

Poor girl! Oh my...even in the photo that tooth looks HUGE! Glad the nightmare is over for everyone.
Way to be brave Carsyn!

Tara