We are so spoiled by a grandma and grandpa who love us
almost as much as we love them! Grams and Papa took their girls to see
Disney on Ice on Saturday! What a treat! The best part of the whole thing was watching their little faces light up with each character they knew! We loved having our sweet little Kaylee Bug, Vanessa and Megan with us! Thank you for such a fun day Mom and Dad!
8 comments:
WAY fun!!!! I didn't even know they were in town!
That show is making its way here soon but unfortunately I didn't buy tickets soon enough and they sold out fast. I guess I will try to win tickets on the radio.
We are going to the one in Arizona in April. We are so excited!
That looks fun! We were debating whether or not to take Dawson for his birthday, but decided not to. He is scared of people in costume so we decided it was too risky. But it looks like the kids enjoyed it!
How fun Jess! It's great to have grandparents to enjoy stuff with isn't it?
I 've always wanted to see Disney on Ice, you lucky ducks! You are more than welcome to blog stalk me if I can do the same! Fun stuff!
How fun! After looking at your last post..I can't believe how big everyone's kids are getting! Crazy..they are all adorable.
So fun!!! That is so funny about our parents doing same thing! Aren't they awesome grandparents, huh? Cute pictures!
Post a Comment