Mother Nature just LOVES to "fool us". She tricks us into thinking spring is coming by letting our flowers bloom and then SNOWS on them, the old bitty! I'm quite tired of WHITE!!!
Here I thought, "Wow, Jessica is being such a great example and enjoying the sights of spring while I am HATING this snow!" Well, I guess your just like me :) Heres to hoping for WARM weather!
It looks pretty much the same here, too. I was even planning on putting up all of my Spring decorations today, too, until it started snowing. My winter deco might be up til July.
8 comments:
Mother Nature just LOVES to "fool us". She tricks us into thinking spring is coming by letting our flowers bloom and then SNOWS on them, the old bitty! I'm quite tired of WHITE!!!
It's not funny anymore.
REALLY, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING WHAT ARE THEY THINKING. YUCK!!!
HA HA! That is funny! You need to come and visit us in phoenix. You'll NEVER want to leave!
My thoughts exactly! Grrrr.
Here I thought, "Wow, Jessica is being such a great example and enjoying the sights of spring while I am HATING this snow!" Well, I guess your just like me :) Heres to hoping for WARM weather!
It looks pretty much the same here, too. I was even planning on putting up all of my Spring decorations today, too, until it started snowing. My winter deco might be up til July.
A picture is truly worth a thousand words...I am so sick of this weather!
Post a Comment