These cute girls are quite the little business women! They decided to open up a snow cone stand in our front yard, and within three days they had made $75.00! (I am SO in the wrong business!) They have had a blast and are extremely dedicated to their work! Thanks to a lot of great neighbors and very loyal (and generous) customers, they have been able to earn their own money for an up-coming trip! Good job girls!
That is sooo cute, and they are raking it in my gosh! My girls did a lemonade stand and had to go around door to door to sell last summer it was funny!
Ahhh. Some competition. LOL My 2 oldest kids set up a lemonade stand and earned $1.10 which they each split. Looks like I need to send them over to Madsen Business Training.
7 comments:
When will they be open again I am so craving snow cones right now because I am HOT. And Rylee would love a bracelet.
Sweet, I'm going to have to pop by soon.
I hope they find some great souvenirs in Yellowstone with all that money! Maybe Ella and I will have to come over to visit and buy a snow cone!
That is sooo cute, and they are raking it in my gosh! My girls did a lemonade stand and had to go around door to door to sell last summer it was funny!
Ahhh. Some competition. LOL My 2 oldest kids set up a lemonade stand and earned $1.10 which they each split. Looks like I need to send them over to Madsen Business Training.
$75??? Wow, your girls should totally go into business!! That's awesome!
That is so cute! I remember I used to love having 'sales' all the time! Wish you lived close by, we would definitely be customers!
Post a Comment