What a special day today was for Carsyn! She has been waiting for her day to come forever! She loved everything about getting baptized, and knew that this was exactly what she wanted to do. We are so proud of her for making this choice!

She has turned into such a daddy's girl, and the day was so tender for both of them.

As soon as Carsyn got out of the font, she said "that was awesome!"

The Spirit was very present through the whole thing, and Carsyn was surrounded by a lot of amazing people who we love - and who love her.

It was a wonderful day . . . one that we hope she won't forget easily.
7 comments:
Jess I cant believe she is that old. Where does the time go. She looks so cute. Tell her congrats!
Stake baptisms are my favorite part of my calling. The spirit is always so sweet there. I LOVE how pretty your yard looks in your pics. It's the perfect background.
What a special day for you guys! Way to go Carsyn!
What an awsome day for you guys. The huge smiles on all your faces show how excited everyone was.
Tell Carsyn congratulations! I was thinking about her yesterday.
Congrats to Carsyn! She is such a doll! I also love your yard (jealous)it is amazing!
Thanks for letting us be a part of her special day. I think I would come to just about anything for that fruit salad.
Post a Comment