Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snow . . . Caterpillar?





Yep, you read that right! It's a snow caterpillar! The girls were SO excited when that big snowstorm came! It seems like it has been a long dreary winter without much snow to play in this year, and they were determined to make something out of it when it finally hit! They tried to make the biggest snowman they could, but the snow was so wet and heavy that they couldn't get the balls on top of each other! We came up with a different plan, and it turned into a snow caterpillar instead! I am always amazed at their creativity! Carsyn made sure every detail was in place right down to the pipe cleaner feelers, and oreo cookie eyes! It only lasted for a day or two, but they definitely made the most out of it and had a blast!

3 comments:

Kel said...

Ohsay my heck..I'll say creative..good job girls I love it!

Gonzalez Family said...

What a creative idea. I've never seen a snow caterpillar before and am very impressed :)

David & Wendy said...

What fun!!! I love the idea of a snow caterpillar! All we have been able to do lately is watch the caterpillars try and swim we have had so much rain! But it was 76 Saturday, and did we ever enjoy it!! Here's to warm weather, sometime soon anyways!!!