Friday, June 25, 2010

Rodeo!

We LOVE a good rodeo every once in a while!


Everyone was asked to wear pink to support "The Cause!"
The girls were NOT going to let Rod out of wearing pink too!

The livestock at the rodeo is always beautiful . . . especially this bucking bronc and her baby!
It's incredible to watch an entire team of horses work together to race!

Even though these guys come to the rodeo every year with their motorcycles, they never cease to amaze - or completely freak us out! If only I knew how to work my camera settings at night! Their tricks are unbelievable!

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun things lately. I hadn't been on my blog forever so I'm happy to see all your fun updates!

Team Millward said...

I love the rodeo, and I love Rod's shirt. Seriously, can you even picture Mike pulling that off? Not a chance! And I wish our local rodeo was at night time because everytime I take Brae I swear I won't come back because it's so freaking hot!

Jason and Kristin said...

Fun posts! Thanks for the pics of the Wasatch Back. That was so thoughtful of you!