Here is a quick (picture overload) look at the month of October! Halloween is such a crazy holiday in that it always seems to turn into a month long celebration for us! We had lots of fun with all the madness, sassy-ness and craziness it brought!
We got Be-Witched at Gardner Village (on UEA weekend . . . with all the other millions of people who thought that would be a great way to entertain their kids . . . seriously! Worse than DISNEYLAND!)
We got Be-Witched at Gardner Village (on UEA weekend . . . with all the other millions of people who thought that would be a great way to entertain their kids . . . seriously! Worse than DISNEYLAND!)
We got creative with toilet paper rolls and made treats for lots of our friends!
(Don't laugh - it kept them entertained!)
We celebrated our favorite guy's birthday!
(For those of you who don't know this already, I am NOT a red meat fan, so it's a rare commodity at our house! ) Both Rod and the girls have been in HEAVEN for the last few weeks!
We attended Halloween parties, Trunk-or-Treats, school parades, class parties, and are still sweating out the glorious effects of SUGAR OVERLOAD!
The Mad-Hatter!
The Mad-Hatter on sugar overload . . .
The Nice Witch and the Sassy Fairy!
Nothing - including the rain - could have slowed this cute little witch down this year! She was having a ball!
Happy October from our house to yours!
2 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun last month. You are such a fun mom. I love each girl's costume. They all looked incredible!
I love seeing your post! Your kids are adorable and Matt would LOVE to get red meat for his birthday too!! I am with you, I can't stand cooking the stuff! FUN TIMES my friend!
Post a Comment