We took the girls to Park City for a short vacation this past week.
There is something magic about being a kid and staying in a hotel . . . when you don't get
to do it too often. We told them they could swim and then we would go school shopping
the next day at the outlets.
There is something magic about being a kid and staying in a hotel . . . when you don't get
to do it too often. We told them they could swim and then we would go school shopping
the next day at the outlets.
Mean parents!
We went back to the hotel and let them swim, and then decided to give them the real reason we were up in Park City . . . to ride the Alpine Slide and Alpine Roller Coaster!
They were beyond excited - even though they had no clue what either of them actually were!
Tyleigh figured I'd be the slower of the two parents and asked to go with me on the slide.
Within a matter of seconds, she was begging me to make it go faster!
She loved every minute of it!
Carsyn and Rod rode side by side, and Cars was so nervous about gunning it that she stayed several feet behind Rod. He was able to capture several great pictures of her while he waited for her to catch up!
2 comments:
How fun! We're bummed we didn't get to go do anything fun this summer, but I'm hoping we'll go somewhere soon.
These past few days I can't help but compare how I feel and what we're going through with Sophia to how things were with Ella. I was such a mess! Thanks for being such a wonderful help and answer to my prayers. You were so sweet to me in my crazy state and so wonderful to my Ella.
Oooo that looks fun! I want to take Kaylee there sometime, she's such a thrill seeker. How was the roller coaster thingy? Wish we could have gone with you!
Post a Comment