This girl is fearless!
Carsyn found a group online that was going to travel to Australia for 15 days - and joined them! She didn't know a single person going!
I would have been way too big of a chicken at her age, but I love that she found the courage and sense of adventure to go! It was truly the trip of a lifetime!
Because this was Carsyn's experience and not mine, I can't journal much, but I could seriously live vicariously through her pictures! It's so beautiful!
New friends right off the bat!
She got to snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, which is a dream come true!
You always here about the "bugs" in Australia - people are not exaggerating when they talk about the size of the spiders there! Yikes!
Leave it to Carsyn to find a kangaroo that would let her pet it. I'm actually surprised this one didn't end up coming home with her. :)
This little guy doesn't even look real!
Breathtaking sunsets!
She convinced several people in her travel group to skydive with her!
I LOVE it! What an incredible experience to skydive over the Great Barrier Reef!
No regrets!
Seriously, look at that view!
Love that she's all smiles!
Riding jet skis in the ocean sounds pretty awesome!
And of course, she's basically a pro-surfer!
Australia looks amazing on you, Cars!
Best experience ever! 15 days was not enough for her, but seemed like forever to have her gone!
Australia fits her well though! Love you, Cars!





































































































No comments:
Post a Comment