Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Greatest Blessings


These are my greatest blessings ever! Thank you, Heather, for capturing the moments for us! We had a great time! I LOVE YOU Rod, Camryn, Carsyn and Tyleigh!!!

11 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

WAY cute photos!!! Who took them? Happy turkey eatin'.

Tara

the bangs said...

THOSE ARE SO CUTE!! WHO DID YOUR PICTURES. CUTE FAMILY! IT WAS GREAT VISITING YOU THE OTHER NIGHT. WE NEED TO DO THAT MORE OFTEN.

Rod and Jess said...

A friend of a another friend who is just starting photography as her new hobby took them for us for her practice! She did a great job though and will be in business in no time!

Sue Johnson said...

Do I have the cutest family or what (even YOU Rod, my most handsome son-in-law!!!)? I am so blessed to have you in my life and thank my Heavenly Father many times daily for enriching my life with such special souls! I love you all more than I can say! Hugs! Mom

Jill Heaps said...

Those pictures are darling! You are all so beatiful. I hope your Thanksgiving turned out to be a good one!

Team Millward said...

Jess, those pics are so flippin cute. You guys are such an adorable family! Love it. Now get your butts out here!

Heather K said...

You have such a cute family! I loved all your cute pictures. It's always so fun to read your blog!

Arin said...

Your family is so stinkin' cute! I love your girls...they are darling. So glad you left a comment on my blog..hope you are ok that I add you to my favorites!

Natalie said...

SO CUTE! I think you are the cutest fam ever! And when did you guys go to Europe? You guys are too fun!

lindsee said...

those pictures are great..

Emily said...

I found your blog. I LOVE these pictures of you guys. Everyone is SO beautiful!