Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Snow Day!!!

What an amazing storm that was! The girls and I LOVED every minute of that snow - only because we didn't have to go anywhere, and we got to PLAY in it all day! We managed to stay out there for 4 1/2 hours! We made a sledding hill, built a snowman, and managed to gather half the neighborhood kids in our front yard in the process! We hooked the sleds up to Rod's Blazer and took the kids for rides around the block! We had a blast! We measured 13 inches total in our front yard! Incredible!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

I wish that we could get some snow. I miss it so much. That doll house is so cute. Im thinking kevin might have to try his hand at making one for next year..

Fiddlefish said...

You are a good Mom. Me and snow DON'T go together. I am a slippers & hot cocoa girl through and through (while watching the snow through the window). Better yet -- snow globes. LOL

Tara