Here is a little inspiration and encouragement for the blah month of January! What a thought to start off the new year with! I was so uplifted by this! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it as well! (Pause my music!)
I received this in an e-mail a couple of weeks ago...I was so touched that I couldn't stop crying! Makes me reevaluate and realize I have nothing to complain about! What a giant of a man!
I was just sitting on my couch feeling overwhelmed and saw your clip. What a great way to start the day. I think I'll just get up and get busy. Thanks for the "shot" of perspective!
That was awesome Jess! Made me cry. There is the sweetest older guy that I've made friends with at the gym who lost the use of half of his body after a heart attack. I helped him get settled onto the floor today so he could stretch out and later looked over to see him trying to roll over, which totally reminded me of the guy is this video. Yes, I cried while I was doing crunches.
WOW!!! Thank you so much! What an amazing person. It is such a beautiful reminder that God gives us strength to do all things. Thanks for the much needed lift!
10 comments:
I received this in an e-mail a couple of weeks ago...I was so touched that I couldn't stop crying! Makes me reevaluate and realize I have nothing to complain about! What a giant of a man!
What an amazing man and story, thanks for sharing.
I was just sitting on my couch feeling overwhelmed and saw your clip. What a great way to start the day. I think I'll just get up and get busy. Thanks for the "shot" of perspective!
I got this a couple of weeks ago, it truly makes you grateful for what you have! I especially want my girlies to watch it.
Wow... Doesn't leave anything for us to complain about, does it?
Wow! Thanks so much for putting that on! How amazing, we are so blessed aren't we!? Thank you cute girl!
That was awesome Jess! Made me cry. There is the sweetest older guy that I've made friends with at the gym who lost the use of half of his body after a heart attack. I helped him get settled onto the floor today so he could stretch out and later looked over to see him trying to roll over, which totally reminded me of the guy is this video. Yes, I cried while I was doing crunches.
That's just what I needed to see. Thanks for posting that.
Thanks, Jess. I think I needed this today. :)
WOW!!! Thank you so much! What an amazing person. It is such a beautiful reminder that God gives us strength to do all things. Thanks for the much needed lift!
Post a Comment