I didn't think that when the day actually came that I would feel sad, but I'm having one of those darn ol' "mommy moments!" My baby is going to Kindergarten! We picked up her registration papers today, and it hit me for real that my little shadow will be no more! My little family is growing up so fast! Good thing so many of you are having babies . . . I'll be by to borrow them this Fall! :) Love you Ty!
10 comments:
Paige isn't going yet, but the thought that the baby stage is over kills me. Some days I find myself criing that its all over, but then of course you have those nights that you think why did I start.
Yep. I'm registering Ashlyn tomorrow. (Sniff. Sniff.) And my "baby" will be 1 in a month!
AMEN to that whole post! Well Adi isn't my baby, but she is my only girl and sidekick! Sad:(
Oh Jessica, what a day. Kindergarten? Really? It really is hard to grasp when it all flies by so fast. I'm with you, though...thank heavens other people are having those little babies. They can be loved then given back to their moms for the sleepless nights. :)
I registered Jonah yesterday- after doing the math over and over in my head several times this week. I just can't believe that he is old enough already. We were pregnant at the same time with them- Where did the time go? ~Emily
Ohh, same for me too. I went to register Kylee for Kindergarten last Monday. I can't believe our girls are growing up so fast! Yeah, take my baby and Sage if you need them! Lets get together soon!
They didn't give me steroids. Doc said he reserves it for the serious cases (maybe so the virus doesn't build up a tolerance to the steroids?). I go back in a month for a follow-up.
wow it is amazing how fast time goes by! They first few weeks will be rough I'm sure and then llook at the time you will have! I'm sur she is so excited!
I showed Gustavo your blog and this was the most recent post. Gustavo saw the picture of Tyleigh and seriously thought it was Ella! It was very funny. I'll get in touch with you soon, but continue to hope that these next 3 weeks go VERY slow. I can't believe I have to go back to work. I'm so sad every time I think about leaving her! -Sydney
I feel sad with you! I already dread the day when I don't have a shadow. I always say that we better have more kids or else Brody's going to hate me...I insist that I will go to kindergarten, dates, college, and a mission WITH him!
Post a Comment