1. Were you High School Sweethearts? Nope.2. How did you meet? How long do you all have?!? If you really want the cool story, ask in person, but otherwise, we'll just leave it at we met at college.
3. What did you do on your first date? We went to St. George and watched Les Miserables and had dinner at Chile's. I've never laughed so much in all my life!
4. Was he your first love? No.
5. Were you his first love? Nope.
6. How long did you date? About a year
7. Did you break up at all? Yep, he broke up with me (I will not tell you his reason because I don't want to end up on the couch tonight like Lindsay).
8. Who said I love you first? Rod did - right after I gave him all the reasons in the world as to why he should hate me, not date me, and take a hike.
9. Who proposed and how? Rod did - on the top of the beautiful Angel's Landing in Zion's. The ring fell out of the box, and almost rolled off the cliff. It was the same spot that he first told me he loved me. (AAAWWWW!)
10. Who drives when you are together? Rod always drives. He claims he gets carsick - or maybe it's because I'm just such a good driver! Besides, he has an unbelievable sense of direction and never gets us lost!
11.Who's smarter? I'm more book smart, but Rod probably has more common sense.
12. Worst temper? Hmmmm, this one's a toss up! I'm definitely more high strung and intense, but when Rod blows, he blows BIG!
13. Who watches more TV? Is this even necessary to answer?! Sorry babe, but you do like your sports!
14. Who's funnier? Definitely Rod. I once dated a guy who told me I'm not funny at all . . .
15. Who takes longer to get ready? Me
16. More stubborn? ME!
17. Who is more adventureous? Depends. Rod's usually up for a good adventure, but I like to thing that I'm more daring.
18. How long have you been married? Almost 10 years.
19. Who cooks? 50/50 . I hate making big meals, and would much rather eat cereal. If he wants red meat, he cooks.
20. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rod, so that I can hear the alarm on the left side.
21. Who has more friends? I do. Rod thinks I talk to everyone - and talk too much to everyone! He even warns people that run by me in my races that I will talk their ear off!
I tag Angie, Shellee, Jamie, Jill, Leesa, Jayna (it will entertain you Jayna!) and anyone else who wants to tell all about their special Valentine!
I love you Rod! You will always be my greatest blessing!
2 comments:
I don't think I've heard the "cool" story about how you met, you'll have to fill me in. I certainly have the time. Good luck with the kids today and thanks a million times over.
Hey, you both are such a cute couple! Thanks for tagging me. ha!
Post a Comment