Thanks to all of those who contributed to our weekend! We really did have a blast! Lots of pictures to follow!
The snow cat that got us to the cabin - otherwise known as "the fun bus" by Kim!
Camryn being hot stuff on the snow-
mobile!
Tyleigh and her daddy!
Carsyn waiting her turn!
Hunter - also waiting for a turn!
Jax and McClain - future son-in-laws?!
My favorite smile on that little face!
Jason - being Jason!
Camryn eating the snow!
A sled race down the hill!
Way to go Kim!
Jax - making one of several hikes back up the hill!
Jason and Mac going for a ride!
Carsyn - also making the long hike back up the hill!
Rod and Jason - waiting for their joy ride with no kids!
Bridger!
4 comments:
We call it the green monster. :)
Looks like you had a fun time. I miss the cabin so much.
It looks like a fun time, cold but fun. I'm glad you guys were able to get away for awhile.
It's so great to have fun in the snow! I've had my fill this year too!
that looks like so much fun... I wish that we got snow here enough for a snowman well alone snowmobiles!
Post a Comment