HOPPIE
'Twas the week before Easter,
And as my luck would have it,
Someone dropped off
The DARN bloggin' rabbit!
After being gone the whole entire day,
I opened my door,
And there was Hoppie,
All ready to play!
He sat on the stairs,
Not making a sound,
That stiff, chocolate bunny,
A glorious ceramic mound!
'Twas the week before Easter,
And as my luck would have it,
Someone dropped off
The DARN bloggin' rabbit!
After being gone the whole entire day,
I opened my door,
And there was Hoppie,
All ready to play!
He sat on the stairs,
Not making a sound,
That stiff, chocolate bunny,
A glorious ceramic mound!
I invited him in,
And let him meet the cat,
Who I think mistook him,
For a little brown rat!
The girls were worried
That Hoppie might need to eat,
So we took him outside,
Where he enjoyed a little spring treat!He got quite cold,
So we brought him inside,
Where he was played with and loved,
Before being taken for a ride!
As for our house,
Hoppie's visit was done!
That un-fuzzy Easter bunny
Was a whole lot of fun!
We bid him good-bye
As he hop-hopped away
"Happy Easter to all-
And to all a great day!"
3 comments:
Jess, your so cute, I love the cute little poem.
Explain "blogging rabbit" to those of us who are clueless.....cute poem! Love you!
So cute and creative!
Post a Comment