Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More of Easter

Posted by Picasa
This year was such a fun Easter for our family! Rod and I were "remembering" how much we hate dying Easter eggs, when it occurred to us that the girls are old enough to actually do it themselves! Hooray! It was so neat to sit back and watch their creations come to life!
This year the Easter Bunny brought the girls a different kind of present - MONEY! They couldn't have been more excited! They had to go on an egg hunt with very special instructions to find all of their money and their baskets.
The next day, we went up to Gateway and went to the Children's Museum, and then their favorite thing (at least when it's about them), shopping! Camryn picked out yet another Webkinz to add to her growing collection, and the cutest brown hat I've ever seen on her! Carsyn also added another Webkinz to the collection and decided she wanted a pair of fake glasses that look real. ??? Exactly. I have yet to get her to let me take a picture of them.
Tyleigh had the most fun by spending her money on a new Build-A-Bear with a Tinkerbell (her most favorite person in the world) dress. She beamed the rest of the day!
Spoiled (but very loved) girls!
Happy Easter to all of you!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Our girls would definitely get along! Abbie just had a webkinz party for her birthday and loves those things to pieces! And she just got a brown hat similar to the one Camryn got! I can't believe our girls are getting so grown up! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!

Kira said...

I agree about the Easter egg dying. It is something I feel like I need to do every year now that I have kids, but I don't enjoy it at all. It's great that the girls can do it on their own now. I love the pictures!!!