This is what happens when the Madsen's babysit . . .
A house full of girls, make-up and hair stuff . . . what more can be said? Thanks for letting us use your children as our models, Clint and Jayna! We do love them!
I have no words for Rhylan's makeup but am glad they had such a fun time. After seeing that pic of Z clint had to take him out and play some football just to remind him he's still a boy. As always,thanks again.
You guys are so sweet! I really appreciate your help today. Thanks for babysitting our little Ella too. It sounds like everyone thinks of you when they need a trusted babysitter:)
I heard you gave a great lesson today. A REALLY great lesson. Many will be blessed by your openness and testimony. I am a firm believer in the positive effects from educating people about hard topics. You are wonderful.
5 comments:
I have no words for Rhylan's makeup but am glad they had such a fun time. After seeing that pic of Z clint had to take him out and play some football just to remind him he's still a boy. As always,thanks again.
You guys are so sweet! I really appreciate your help today. Thanks for babysitting our little Ella too. It sounds like everyone thinks of you when they need a trusted babysitter:)
How sweet! I am sure Jayna really appreciates it. How is she holding up these days?
I heard you gave a great lesson today. A REALLY great lesson. Many will be blessed by your openness and testimony. I am a firm believer in the positive effects from educating people about hard topics. You are wonderful.
SO Cute! I want to come play! I love your quote about being a mommy- You are amazing Jessica!
Post a Comment