Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Love Story

10 years ago, I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, LOVE . . .

Happy 10th Anniversary Rod! I love you more today than ever! Who knew?! You are an AMAZING husband and daddy! You will always be my GREATEST BLESSING!

Enjoy this little (and I do mean little) trip down memory lane! There are so many moments I wasn't able to capture, and so many yet to be had! I look forward to them all!

I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

richvm said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrate our 10 year next friday, May 15! Are you guys doing anything fun? We'll be lucky to make it out to dinner- kinda hard to do more than that with a difficult baby that won't take a bottle! Didn't 10 years fly by?!

richvm said...

BTW- that last comment is from me, Jenny McAllister. I just realized I was on Richards account!:)

Kira said...

Happy 10 years!!! I love the pictures from memory lane. Hope you two are doing something spectacular!

Fiddlefish said...

Congrats! 10 is a big mile stone. And Angels Landing?!!!!! You couldn't pay me enough to hike that. I am sooooo afraid of heights. LOL. Great photo shot, though.

Jill Heaps said...

This is so awesome! Rod is a lucky man!

Carrick family said...

Sweet!! you both are a cutest couple!! Wow, 10 years!! We will celebrate our 10 years anniversary in June too. Fun! Happy anniversary! Cute pictures!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary, I can't believe that was 10 years ago! congrats it's quite an accomplishment and loved the slide show by the way!

Doreen said...

happy anniversary! you guys are the cutest couple. I loved seeing all of your fun pictures. here's to10 more.