OK, I love the Bear World stuff, which I have never heard of, but it reminds me of a place in Florida we once visited called Gatorland. The same guy that ran the train was the same guy that did the gator wrestling and he was the same guy that fed the gators dead chickens. He was everywhere and it was soooo funny. Glad you had a fun trip!
2 comments:
You pit-stopped in my home town!! The Falls are so beautiful and you all look great in front of them.
OK, I love the Bear World stuff, which I have never heard of, but it reminds me of a place in Florida we once visited called Gatorland. The same guy that ran the train was the same guy that did the gator wrestling and he was the same guy that fed the gators dead chickens. He was everywhere and it was soooo funny. Glad you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment