Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Provo River Run
I couldn't figure out how to run with my camera, so no pictures this time, but I did have to write about our amazing race on Saturday! It was the Provo River 10 mile trail run, and it was absolutely gorgeous! The weather could not have been more perfect, and I got my best time in four years thanks to a huge push from some great friends! Leesa, who is just an amazing runner came in 4th in our age group at 1:12, and cute Stephanie and I tied for 6th and 7th place in our age group at 1:15. That put us at a 7:32 pace! Jill took 5th in her age group (the much younger one) at 1:18. I have to admit that I was so proud of all of us! We have worked so hard this summer to improve our running, and it was so fun to finally have it pay off! Thank you, ladies, for the incredible run, encouragement, and friendship! Here's to the next race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Maybe if I ran I could get my last 8 lbs. off. LOL. You are inspiring. Truly.
You are so incredible! I'm very impressed. I must admit I've finally stopped crying and am now trying to wrap my mind about Ella being with someone else. You have left very tough shoes to follow!
I am very impressed. Good job!
Holy Cow! That is so good! You are the most dedicated person I know, you should feel so proud!
It really was a great run! I am sorry I posted you guys at 1:16...I definitely changed it. HOLY COW! I really don't know why you guys even run with me. You are great motivation that's for sure!
Wow that is an amazing pace! You are awesome!! Sounds like a great run.
Holy crap..I am so behind on blogging..Yellowstone..looks like you guys had a blast! Your girls are beautiful by the way!!
Wow, you are sooo amazing!! I wish I could run fast like you!!! YOu rock!
Post a Comment