Monday, August 24, 2009

Growing Up . . .

No matter how hard I try to keep her little, she insists on getting bigger . . .
I think I might really miss this little face - she is my baby after all . . .
And an awfully cute one at that! Happy 5th Birthday Beanie Baby!
It's so hard to believe that our sweet little Tyleigh is already 5! I could have kept her a baby forever! She is a joy to have in our family! There are a million and one things to love about this kid, but since she's five, we'll stick with that . . .
1. She has the cutest giggle in the world!
2. She is the most honest kid we've ever met. She always confesses to everything - and it's usually not even anything to confess about.
3. She is extremely loving and sensitive! She gives the BEST hugs!
4. She loves to help with everything, especially cleaning and organizing!
5. She loves friends and loves to find ways to make them feel special.

Tyleigh comes up with the cutest things . . . one day while she was in the car with Grandma and the dog, she told my mom's dog that he sat just like a "real woman." We laughed but couldn't figure out where she'd come up with that. Later on in the week, she told our cats to quit eating the "woman food." We finally figured out that she meant "human"! That same weekend, she got Camryn a drink and told her not to worry because it wasn't the disgusting "cat water." She meant to say "tap water!" She always keeps us laughing! We love you Ty! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Your girls birthday's are all so close. That's got to be so much fun! She seems so dang cute! She is the cutest 5 year old I know. =0)

Jayna said...

oh, she was such a cute baby and an even cuter little 5 year old. Tyleigh is so sweet that I often wonder why are kids are friends.

Gonzalez Family said...

I can't believe they really grow up. In a blink I'll be sending Ella to school. Tyleigh is adorable! I'm sure you guys had a great summer full of all those birthdays!