Somehow April Fool's Day gets more fun as we get older. Maybe it's just the fact that we are in desperate need of cheap entertainment, a relief from day to day stresses, or a good, hard laugh at the expense of someone else! Either way, we'd like to congratulate the Oviatt family on a job well done this year! We were definitely April Fools!
adopted . . . NICE!
Part Two of the day:
I found a cute idea on a website about a harmless joke - chocolate covered cotton balls. Our dear friends received a plate of their own, and also a fellow prankster who just moved in to the neighborhood. The girls made us proud as they calmly and innocently knocked on so-said prankster's door and dropped off their "homemade goodies" made especially by them for him.
The following morning I received this note:
"Pardon me for not speaking this morning - I was victim to an April Fool's joke gone bad.
After being given some chocolate covered cotton balls, I woofed one down. It became lodged in my throat. After some scraping and suctioning at the E.R., they got most of it. The doctor said not to talk for 24 hours to not further damage my larynx."
April FOOLED again! I felt so bad and wondered if it could really be true! Did you just hear the sucking sound???
What a day!
7 comments:
What fun neighbors. I even heard about the chocolate covered cotton balls at school. I can't remember who told me, but right now I don't have Carsyn or Camryn in PE so it must have been someone outside of your house :)
So what do you plan on naming the cute little wee one? ;) HILARIOUS!
That is HILARIOUS! Love it!
Congrats on your baby boy! That is awesome!! Love the cotton balls too. You guys are too fun!
Jason came back from running that morning and asked if I knew you were having a boy. I told him I just saw you the day before and that you were NOT pregnant. It took us awhile to figure out that it was a April Fools joke ;). Cotton balls are hilarious!
AH ha ha ha ha ha! Oh my!
That is soooo FUNNY!!! OH my gosh, that is hilarious about your so called announcement on your door! HA
Post a Comment