Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm sure that we can all agree to disagree about whose husband is really the best . . . but really, it's mine!
Rod finds a way to make every occasion extra special for me. Mother's Day this year was no exception. He spoiled me rotten as usual by surprising me with a new camera that I love! He banned all women in the house from cooking or working at all on Mother's Day, and made an amazing meal on top of it all! I am so grateful for the way that he honors and respects me in our life together. My greatest hope for my little girls is to find someone just like their daddy someday! He is an amazing guy!
Thank you for an incredible day Rod!
And a special thanks to these three monkeys for letting me be their mommy - even if I do mess up a whole lot! Love you the mostest girly-girls!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing women out there!

1 comment:

Carrick family said...

Sweet!! I am glad you got to be spoiled!! You are soo lucky you got a new camera! I am jealous!! Tell ROd to talk to Sam into buying me one! ha