Friday, May 21, 2010

Shake it Baby!

Is anyone else finding it as hard to believe that it's the end of the school year as I am!?!? WOW! This year has gone fast!

The girls participated in the annual school dance festival today. This was by far our favorite year watching them! The high school dance team choreographed the cutest dances for them, and for the first time ever, all three of our beautiful girls really got into it! They did dances to songs from different decades - Camryn's was the '50's ("You ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dog"), Carsyn's was the '80's ("Beat It"), and Tyleigh's was the '90's ("Pump Up the Jam").
Our girls are normally so reserved and embarrass so easily, but all three shook it for all they were worth today! They looked adorable! (And yes, I am biased!) Way to go Girls!




2 comments:

Kel said...

Awesome..the dance festival used to be my favorite!!! And way to go camryn!!!! Very impressive!!!!

Gonzalez Family said...

The girls all looked so cute. I thought the high school did a great job with each of the dances this year too.