Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lake Blanche

Jullian and I took the day off and hiked Lake Blanche! 
It was incredible! We got an early snowstorm and did not expect there to be nearly as much snow up there as we encountered. We did not wear the appropriate shoes to hike in snow, so we were slipping all over the place - and laughing just as much as we slipped!
What a perfect and beautiful day to be in the mountains!





I have never seen a reflection like this one - it was breathtaking!


The girls call this my "mom stance." I don't know why I do it as often as I do!







I left this picture in there because we asked a nice man to take a picture of us. He was from Germany. He literally put his finger over the camera for multiple pictures. We laughed SO hard!



No comments: