Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Rod!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY . . .
to the GREATEST husband and daddy ever!
To our guy who makes our life better everyday . . .
And loves adventure . . .
To our guy who puts his best effort into everything he does . . .


To our guy who makes us laugh when we'd rather frown . . .
And believes that we can do anything if we reach high . . .
To our guy who we can always count on to protect us and lift us up . . .
And keeps things light even when they are heavy . . .
And who loves us at our best, our worst, and our in-betweens . . .
To our guy who always keeps us moving in the right direction . . .
We love you more than you'll ever know!
Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Team Millward said...

Ahh, that was so cute! Happy Birthday Rod!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Happy Birthday Rod!

He's seems like such a great guy. I love all the pictures of him. You did a great post. =0)

Babcock Family said...

what a sweet tribute to Rod! You guys are a great family and Im so glad your our neighbors!

Sue Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Rod! You're still my favorite guy!!!! I'm sorry you're spending your big day with a bunch of sickies!!! When everybody feels better, I'll tend my girls so you and Jessica can have a hot date! Love you!

Sue Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Rod! You're still my favorite guy!!!! I'm sorry you're spending your big day with a bunch of sickies!!! When everybody feels better, I'll tend my girls so you and Jessica can have a hot date! Love you!

Teri said...

Jess, you are such a cute blogger! Happy Bday Rod!!

Natelli Johnston said...

Happy Birthday Rod! we think you totally rock!

Jen Nielson said...

Oh Rod!! What a dork sometimes. Just kidding. I love you and can remember some really great times you and I had being dorks! I hope you had an awesome birthday. I am really proud to be your sister.

Clint said...

How come in over half the pics Rod doesn't have a shirt on? Now we know what Jessica saw in Rod.

Happy birthday buddy.

Clint