
This is
Tyleigh and her best friend, Ember. These two are more or less
inseparable! I had to write about it only because they are so dang cute together! They have been friends pretty much since birth, and now they are preschool buddies too! They really watch out for each other, and miss each other so much any time they aren't together! I hope their friendship lasts for a long time to come!
They were so cute when they were getting ready for school the other day. I asked them what they liked most at school and they both said "playing with each other, songs and snacks." When I asked Tyleigh what her favorite snack was, she told me it's "smarshmallows and pretzels." Sometimes I wish they'd never learn how to say it right!
1 comment:
Yay, welcome to the world of "perfect family image" aka blogging! Cannot wait to hear about your trip. I bet it was soooooo fun!
Post a Comment