Yep, it's ANOTHER Halloween Blog! Gotta post the pictures of the pumpkin carving at the Madsen's!
Carsyn was so proud of her pumpkin while she was working on it - and then the switch flipped! She decided she no longer liked what she had done, threw a royal fit and stabbed her poor pumpkin half to death! This is the final masterpiece!
Camryn got creative all on her own this year too! No patterns for the Madsen girls! This is her final masterpiece!
Tyleigh was bound and determined to do it all on her own - and for the most part, she did! She didn't love cleaning her pumpkin out though, so mom and dad had to help just a little! This is Tyleigh's masterpiece!
The Mom and Dad pumpkin masterpieces!
(Yes, we cheated! No carving!)
Our one-eyed beauty!
Rod and his princesses (Don't ask why Carsyn has those on her head 'cause I don't have a clue!)
Picture of Rod and I - courtesy of our girls!
4 comments:
Your girls are absolutely hilarious!!! WAY CUTE pumpkins.
Tara
I laughed and laughed at the stabbing of the pumpkin. Oh I can definately wait for those days.
You guys look amazing! It's so fun to see your blog and catch up on all that we miss not seeing you as often as we would like.
Thanks for always thinking of us and for the birthday cards you always send us.
We have a blog too. It's not though blogspot though, Scott is a Mac fanatic so it's through Mac. The web address is http://web.mac.com/karren.2 and Scott's parents do too. Their blog is super long and they don't update too often but here is their blog address: www.utahmanami-goutes.blogspot.com (They actually just asked me for your e-mail address so if you get time you can send it to them. Their e-mail address is ruggeri95@comcast.net
Good to hear from you guys! We love and miss you a lot! (Yikes, this got really long!)
Those pumpkins are AWESOME! I might have to copy and do the cheat thing next year...love it!
And I'm impressed with your girls' work as well. Good job, Madsens!
Post a Comment