(Tyleigh actually picked this costume out for Rod to wear - very fitting isn't it!!!)
It's not even Halloween yet and the girls have almost worn out their costumes! What a fun time of year to be a kid! You get to pretend you're someone completely different, you party like it's no one's business, and you get (my favorite) loads of candy! What more could any of us ask for in life?!? I am taking so many "pre-halloween" pictures that I thought I better blog some of them! Otherwise, I may be competing for the world record for length of blog by the time Halloween is actually over! The girls (and my husband!) just look too cute to not share!
Camryn and our cute little neighbor girl at our
ward Halloween party - I've decided that Camryn is like a magnet for babies! They love her and she loves them!

Camryn as the Countess of Darkness -
Camryn as the Countess of Darkness -
Doesn't she look beautiful and soooo
grown-up?! I can only imagine what
I'm going to be dealing with in just a few
Carsyn as the "Classical Witch!" She is
so much fun this time of year because
she is not afraid to let her imagination
take right over when it comes to a
costume under her coat, but she was so worried
that someone would laugh at her that she wouldn't
even unbutton it all night! Self-conscious at only
four?! I am so in trouble! This is her cute friend
win Rhy!
Getting ready to go Trunk or Treating
at Gram's and Papa's Ward
Cute girls!!!
Tyleigh with her favorite Papa!
We got half of an old costume on her
to go Trunk or Treating with my
mom and dad! Woo-hoo!!!
2 comments:
Is that picture so my daughter or what? I'm thinking she would have made a good vampire.
Rod, Mike wants to know if he can have a piece of that....(your costume that is)
Post a Comment