Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Birdhouse . . .




Tyleigh loves going to see Gram and Papa! They always accomodate her creative side by keeping her busy with projects and crafts! All of my girls love to build things with my dad. He has always had an amazing talent for making things! We have been very blessed to be recipients of many of both his and my mom's talents in our home! This weekend, Ty got a special night with my mom and dad and all she wanted to do was build a birdhouse with Papa. There was no way she was going home until she got to either! Papa helped her draw out her very own plans (which I could kick myself for not saving!) and then build the birdhouse! I don't think I've ever met a prouder four year old! She brought it home and painted it all by herself! She can't wait for Spring so it can go in the backyard! Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing your talents with the girls! Those are moments they will always remember!

1 comment:

Sue Johnson said...

Beautiful paint job on the bird house, Ty! The birds are going to love it! And I love you the mostest! I was so glad to have a special sleepover with you! Hugs! Gram