All of my girls love to garden and help in the flower beds, but especially Ty. She even planted her own little garden of carrots, cucumbers, squash, sunflowers, and tomatoes this year! And yes, they really do eat all of those vegetables! It was time to pull the flowers and plant tulips, and Tyleigh was all over it! She spent hours outside with me pulling the dead flowers, raking, and planting tulip bulbs! I can't wait to see where they come up next year! My favorite part of all the planting was what Tyleigh would say to each of the tulips every time she put one in the hole. She asked me why we were planting the funny seeds when it was just going to snow. I told her so that the tulips can sleep during the winter and wake up in the Spring and be a beautiful flower. She said "Good night tulip! Sleep good so you can be pretty soon! . . . Mom, do they have eyes when they sleep in the dirt?"


Look at all the bulbs we have to plant!
Look at all the bulbs we have to plant!
1 comment:
I love it you are a blog hacker just like me. I LOVE blogging it is my small obsession. I am excited to watch yours now. Did you notice Arin and Raelynn are on mine too so feel free to blog into all of them.
Post a Comment